Challenging the Difficult
A sequence on how to do things that are difficult or "impossible".
- The Proper Use of Humility
- Tsuyoku Naritai (I Want To Become Stronger)
- Tsuyoku vs. the Egalitarian Instinct - There may be evolutionary psychological factors that encourage modesty and mediocrity, at least in appearance; while some of that may still apply today, you should mentally plan and strive to pull ahead, if you are doing things right.
- Guardians of the Truth and Guardians of Ayn Rand
- Lotteries: A Waste of Hope and New Improved Lottery
- The Failures of Eld Science (prerequisite: Quantum Physics)
- Something to Protect
- Einstein's Superpowers
- Trying to Try
- Use the Try Harder, Luke
- On Doing the Impossible
- Make an Extraordinary Effort
- Shut Up and Do the Impossible