Ambient decision theory
A variant of pdateless decision theory that uses first order logic instead of mathematical intuition module (MIM), emphasizing the way an agent can control which mathematical structure a fixed definition defines, an aspect of UDT separate from its own emphasis on not making the mistake of updating away things one can still acausally control.
- AI cooperation in practice by cousin_it
- What a reduction of "could" could look like by cousin_it
- Controlling Constant Programs by Vladimir Nesov
- Notion of Preference in Ambient Control by Vladimir Nesov
- A model of UDT with a halting oracle by cousin_it