This page contains external resources that may be of interest.
- Blogs by LWers (compiled in June 2012)
by Less Wrong users
- Black Belt Bayesian by steven0461 (defunct)
- Ciphergoth's blog by ciphergoth
- Paul Wright's blog by Pw201
- Common Sense Atheism by lukeprog (defunct)
- Measure of Doubt by Julia Galef and Jesse Galef
- Accelerating Future - Michael Anissimov's popular blog, about a wide variety of topics related to transhumanism and the future in general, mainly: "Transhumanism, AI, nanotechnology, and extinction risk."
- Accelerating Future People Database - "The Accelerating Future People Database is an attempt to index information relating to the community of people developing and directing advances in technologies. Created in September of 2007, the database currently offers over 100 pages, combining at-a-glace biographical details with video, audio, and links."
- Future Current - "Perspectives on Emerging Technologies." A collection of transcripts from lectures and interviews on the topic of present-day emerging technologies, often supplemented by video and audio files recorded by Jeriaska.
- Life, The Universe, and Everything - Tom's blog at acceleratingfuture
- SIAI Blog - The official blog of the Singularity Institute
- Ideas, et cetera by Spencer Greenberg
- 80,000 Hours blog
- Meteuphoric by Katja Grace
- The View from Hell by Sister Y
- Otium by SR Constantin
- Tubemate downloader by Tube Mate
- Accelerating Future Wiki: http://acceleratingfuture.com/wiki
- AdCiv Wiki: http://www.adciv.org [Mirror]
- Biohack Wiki: http://heybryan.org/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page [Mirror]
- Former Less Wrong Wiki: http://lesswrong.wikia.com [Mirror]
- Psychology Wiki: http://psychology.wikia.com
- Wikipedia Sandbox: http://acceleratingfuture.com/wikipediasandbox