Revision as of 12:04, 21 March 2012 by Matt (Security by obscurity - I feel nervous *advertising* that the homepage can be spammed, here.)
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
New to wikis?
- Start by reading the User Guide
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
How to help out
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Lesswrongwiki:Templates.
- See Lesswrongwiki:Projects and Requests for a list of other projects on this wiki.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions of the wiki you can use Lesswrongwiki:Meta
- If you have any questions first read the FAQ and if you don't find an answer ask on Talk:FAQ
- If you have ideas for improving the wiki post on Lesswrongwiki:SuggestionBox
- For ongoing disputes, please see Lesswrongwiki:Disputes
Things to do