Lesswrongwiki:Sequence Post Exercises
So as to avoid duplication of effort in the carrying-out of this project, this page will list all posts in the Sequences for which a member of the Less Wrong community has taken charge of exercise creation. They will do so by posting a new list item with their name and their chosen post. Those volunteering to be betas (i.e. test readers) for any given exercise may indicate their intentions to do so in a sublist. When the exercises are finished, the Less Wrong member in charge will edit their list item to include a link to the new exercises post.
- 1 Major Sequences
- 2 Minor Sequences
- 2.1 Map and Territory
- 2.2 Ethical Injunctions
- 2.3 The Simple Math of Evolution
- 2.4 Challenging the Difficult
- 2.5 Coming of Age
- 2.6 Positivism, Self Deception, and Neuroscience by Yvain
- 2.7 Priming and Implicit Association by Yvain
- 2.8 Decision Theory of Newcomblike Problems by AnnaSalamon
- 2.9 Living Luminously by Alicorn
- 2.10 The Science of Winning at Life by lukeprog
- Making Beliefs Pay Rent (in Anticipated Experiences) -- exercises to be written by RobinZ, starting date Sunday, April 3, planned completion date Sunday, April 17. Karma motivation comment.