Rationality power tools
A Rationality power tool is a computer program that assists with rationality, either epistemic or instrumental. They are not games -- power tools are tools, and have the flexibility to be applied to multiple situations while guiding or enhancing their users' power to win or "improve their understanding."
Article: "Rationality Power Tools"
- ChipIn – For raising funding for projects.
- ThePoint – Non-financial coordination.
- KickStarter – For raising funding for projects. Donations are collected only if a certain threshold is reached.
Main article: Debate tools
- TakeOnIt – A database of expert opinion.
- PredictionBook – "a site to record and track your predictions."
- Foresight Exchange – Free website; a funny-money prediction market, ancestor of Consensus Point and The Idea Futures package
- Intrade – Real money prediction market
- Zocalo – software to set up a prediction market
- Org-mode – for Emacs. "org-mode can do clocking (to see how long I'm spending on tasks), all kinds of reminders, todo-lists and can even check which of my 'projects' currently don't have a NextAction defined" - djcb
Personal Data Tallying/Self Experimentation
- whpearson is working on a Control Market