This article is designed to be a soft primer for the community view of religion, atheism, theism, spirituality, and sacredness.
Religion is a complex group of human activities — involving tribal affiliation, belief in belief, supernatural claims, and a range of shared group practices such as worship meetings, rites of passage, etc.
- Outside the Laboratory
- Third Alternatives for Afterlife-ism
- Belief in Belief
- Religion's Claim to be Non-Disprovable
- An Alien God
- The Second Law of Thermodynamics, and Engines of Cognition
- Leave a Line of Retreat
- Is Humanism A Religion-Substitute?
- No, Really, I've Deceived Myself
- Talking Snakes: A Cautionary Tale by Yvain
- BHTV: Yudkowsky & Adam Frank on "religious experience"
- The Sacred Mundane
- Crowley on Religious Experience by Yvain
- The uniquely awful example of theism by gjm
- How theism works by cipergoth
- All Less Wrong posts tagged "Religion"
- All Less Wrong posts tagged "Theism"