Difference between revisions of "Science"
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Latest revision as of 23:33, 17 March 2012
Science is a method for developing true beliefs about the world. It works by developing hypotheses about the world, creating experiments that would allow the hypotheses to be tested, and running the experiments. By having people publish their falsifiable predictions and their experimental results, science protects itself from individuals deceiving themselves or others.
- Scientific Evidence, Legal Evidence, Rational Evidence
- Is Molecular Nanotechnology "Scientific"?
- No One Knows What Science Doesn't Know
- The Beauty of Settled Science
- The Dilemma: Science or Bayes? and Science Doesn't Trust Your Rationality
- When Science Can't Help, Science Isn't Strict Enough, Do Scientists Already Know This Stuff? and No Safe Defense, Not Even Science