Spaced repetition (abbreviated SR or SRS) is a learning technique that seems to reduce the time needed to learn flashcards by showing you something right before you are likely to forget it.
Anki is the open source tool of choice.
- Self-programming through spaced repetition by Luke_Grecki
- Cheat codes by sketerpot
- I want a better memory by alexflint
- All Less Wrong posts tagged "spaced_repetition"
Decks (links, or for Anki, the names of a deck in the Anki collection) relevant to LW.
SR cards for Sequences
- Spaced Repetition Database for the Mysterious Answers to Mysterious Questions Sequence by divia
- Spaced Repetition Database for A Human's Guide to Words by divia