Difference between revisions of "Transhumanism"
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
Revision as of 09:50, 13 June 2017
Transhumanism is the position that it's ethical to radically improve the human condition using technology.
- Transhumanism as Simplified Humanism by Eliezer Yudkowsky
- A TED talk by transhumanist Nick Bostrom on humanity's biggest problems
- The Transhumanist FAQ (PDF) by Nick Bostrom (HTML version)
- Transhumanist Values by Nick Bostrom
- A History of Transhumanist Thought (PDF) by Nick Bostrom
- Seven Definitions of Transhumanism by Michael Anissimov
- PostHuman: An Introduction to Transhumanism (video)