Updateless decision theory
The best description of Updateless Decision Theory to date is in paper by Daniel Hintze, Problem Class Dominance in Predictive Dilemmas, section 3.4.
- indexical uncertainty and the Axiom of Independence by Wei Dai
- Towards a New Decision Theory by Wei Dai
- Anthropic Reasoning in UDT by Wei Dai
- The Absent-Minded Driver by Wei Dai
- Why (and why not) Bayesian Updating? by Wei Dai
- What Are Probabilities, Anyway? by Wei Dai
- Explicit Optimization of Global Strategy (Fixing a Bug in UDT1) by Wei Dai
- List of Problems That Motivated UDT by Wei Dai
- Another attempt to explain UDT by cousin_it
- All posts tagged "UDT"
- An introduction to decision theory (series of posts)
In addition to whole posts on UDT, there are also a number of comments which contain important information, often on less relevant posts.