I'm Matthew Fallshaw, holder of various titles & roles at TrikeApps, Bellroy, Radiopaedia, and Investling. In the Investling group we're pretty keen on improvement - ours, this community's, and the rest of the world's - and help out or have helped out by:
- Developing, maintaining, and hosting http://lesswrong.com/.
- Deploying, maintaining and hosting http://wiki.lesswrong.com/ (this wiki).
- Various other things to help MIRI, [CfAR http://rationality.org/], Leverage Research, and other similar organizations.
- Deploying, maintaining and hosting http://www.overcomingbias.com/.
- Experimenting with http://predictionbook.com/.
- and a few other projects in the works through our parent group.
If you have a project you think Investling might be interested in, feel free to reach out (but be warned that we think market success is generally a good way to measure impact, so if your plan doesn't involve making large amounts of money the rest of the story is going to have to be pretty good).