- The Causality Relay - my blog on Friendly AI
- User page on LessWrong
- I am an admin on this wiki. Contributions.
What this wiki needs
At the current stage, this wiki mostly needs improvement in quality of the articles (as opposed to more raw material). Most articles are stubs, significant portions of articles don't contain any text, they only link to blog posts and other articles. These are the stages of LW wiki article development that I see:
- Includes links to blog posts that present the idea ("Blog posts" section; this is minimal stub)
- Links to related wiki articles ("See also" section), and has incoming links from them (a minimal stub located within the wiki)
- One-sentence summary of the idea
- One-paragraph summary of the idea
- Summary that discusses related ideas and links to other wiki articles from the textual description, and not just from a "See also" list at the end
- Article itself links to original sources, not just to blog posts linking to those sources.
- Article summarizes arguments for usefulness/correctness of the idea, not just defines the idea.