Talk:Artificial general intelligence
Peer, really, what's so good about that page on transhumanist wiki to link to it? --Vladimir Nesov 09:17, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- Nothing's all that special about that page, I guess, other than that (unlike the AGI page on this wiki) it isn't empty. If you think that the link is inappropriate, then go ahead and delete it.
- Actually, we still haven't established an official policy on creating these links to other wikis. I was assuming that our policy is that if a page contains useful information, that hasn't been covered better someplace else, then it's worth linking to. Are there other criteria?
- Also, do we want to avoid associating Less Wrong with transhumanism?
- --PeerInfinity 13:37, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think this kind of policy holds any merit. My complaint was merely on standard of quality: Wikipedia article seems good enough, and in comparison the article on transhumanist wiki is terrible.
- ETA: Hmmm... On reflection, it isn't that bad. --Vladimir Nesov 13:50, 15 June 2009 (UTC)