The Craft and the Community
The final sequence of Eliezer Yudkowsky's two-year-long string of daily posts to Less Wrong, on improving the art of rationality and building communities of rationalists.
A guide to this sequence is available at The Craft and the Community.
- Raising the Sanity Waterline
- A Sense That More Is Possible
- Epistemic Viciousness
- Schools Proliferating Without Evidence
- 3 Levels of Rationality Verification
- Why Our Kind Can't Cooperate
- Tolerate Tolerance
- You're Calling Who A Cult Leader?
- On Things That Are Awesome
- Your Price For Joining
- Can Humanism Match Religion's Output?
- Church vs. Taskforce
- Rationality: Common Interest of Many Causes
- Helpless Individuals
- Money: The Unit of Caring
- Purchase Fuzzies and Utilons Separately
- Selecting Rationalist Groups
- Incremental Progress and the Valley
- Whining-Based Communities
- Mandatory Secret Identities
- Beware of Other-Optimizing
- Akrasia and Shangri-La
- Collective Apathy and the Internet
- Bayesians vs. Barbarians
- Of Gender and Rationality
- My Way
- The Sin of Underconfidence
- Well-Kept Gardens Die By Pacifism
- Practical Advice Backed By Deep Theories
- Less Meta
- Go Forth and Create the Art!